Thursday, February 4, 2010

Life has been hectic lately.  Many thing happening, some good, some bad.  I feel very blessed most days.  The weather hasn't been quite as cold, and I have been happy about that..makes it easy to heat the house. 

The rain has been wonderful, though it has kept me cooped up inside more than I like, but it has afforded us the opportunity to complete our schoolwork.  It has rained so much the past few days that the place has been flooded in spots.  I had to park a ways from the cabin, as I couldn't get close to the place.  We had to wade to the house in the dark, cold and water.  Kind of fun ;-)

With help the barn has been cleaned out, and was in pretty good shape, until the goats got in there again and messed up many boxes.  Those goats drive me crazy. 

The fields have been shredded and I've picked up the majority of the trash.  One snake lost it's life in the process.  Thought it was a rattlesnake, but it was a bull snake instead. 


No comments: