One of the many snakes we found this summer. This one is a non-venomous Green Racer(this one's dead by the way, we found it that way)
This is the little Prayer Garden Area at the land, where we have my dad's ashes
Temporary Marker until we receive the one from the VAWedding Photos
Lauren received a new digital camera in April, and has become addicted to photography. She's gotten pretty good, a few of these pictures look almost professional. She has been harassing me for a better camera, one that she can zoom in really close from far away, but I am hesitant to spend almost $1,000 on a professional camera for an 11 year old. I think maybe some lessons first, then working her way up to a different camera may be in order.
Anyway, I thought I'd post a few of the pictures she had on her camera and that she has taken from April until now. I hope you enjoy them. She has over 190 pictures on her camera, so this is a work in progress, please keep checking back. I will make a permanent link in the side bar for Lauren's Gallery.





















No comments:
Post a Comment