Due date is 2/1/09...no news as to boy or girl yet
As of today 9/29/2008 - IT'S A BOY!! James Christopher Waters Edge. I'd like to call him "Jay" for short though.
**If anyone is just dying to get something for the baby, please check out my registry at Babies R'Us. You can look it up by using my name. I also am looking to get one of the following: http://www.mosesbasket.com/baskets.html
Thanks to Kelly and Cheryl, they gifted us with a beautiful Moses basket on Sunday. It has a taupe colored mattress cover and bumper bad. I am very excited. I have been looking for an affordable one, as the ones online, are out of my budget at the moment. Thanks again you two! It is much appreciated and will be much used.
Update: 12/22/08: I'm actually further along then originally expected, and closer to 35 weeks. Had a sonogram today, and the baby is about 6 lbs already, instead of the usual 4 lbs by this time frame. A very chunky baby. I have been told to rest, so spent most of the day in bed, and will be doing a lot of that the next few days to hopefully forestall the baby coming later rather than sooner.
1/5/09: Still here waiting for the baby to arrive. This is the first baby that hasn't been overly anxious to arrive too soon. Good on one hand, but frustrating in the fact, that I've never had to wait so long. The wait is starting to get on my nerves.
1/27/09: Scheduled to be induced on 2/3/09 (Taylor's 20th birthday, IF the baby doesn't show up on his own.)
No comments:
Post a Comment