Saturday, August 9, 2008

Rodney is feeling sick now, just in time for our trip to Kentucky. Great!
Hannah was coughing this morning, I hope it was just an isolated thing and doesn't mean she is getting sick too. I'd hate to leave her when she's sick.

I have a sinus thing going on.....it's all wonderful...yuck!

Rodney finished painting the porch last night, and is thinking of putting rope between the posts instead of wooden railings, for a nautical look. I wonder which one is cheaper?

We are on our way to Ann's new house this morning, she has some left over bricks that I can have, along with some rough cut cedar mulch. We are planning on using this in the area, where we are going to put daddy's ashes, and marker. I need to stop by Home Depot/Lowe's and get a crepe myrtle tree that we want to plant by the area. We are getting together next Saturday, which is his birthday. On the 19th it will be one year since he passed away. It sure went by fast. Some days it's still hard to believe.

1 comment:

Temi said...

call me when you get a chance and give me an update on your travel plans.