Lauren decided to rename our homeschool to "Red Rock Farm Schoolhouse". She is very silly.
Lauren is working on her multiplication flash cards as a review. As we progressed further in her 7th grade math book, I realize that she doesn't know them, as well as, she should. So to prevent furtheer stress to both of us she is reviewing them.
We also worked on Predicate Nominatives in Grammar (I do not remember these at all), and now she is finishing up The Tale of Despreaux.
Hannah and I worked on Phonics, adding and subtracting, graphing (we surveyed 7 people to find out their favorite sport then made a graph), and talked about body systems. We are now on the Skeletal system. We are supposed to be on the Ocean, but I am skipping over that until we get to the beach in a few weeks. Had to postpone the trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment