A great weekend sales wise at the shoppe. Praise God! After closing up for the day, we headed over to another gift shoppe a few towns over. I gleaned a few decorating and sales ideas, now need to come up with the money to implement.
I have expanded into sending books to the prison so if anyone is interested, head over to my shoppe site at http://www.amysattic-texas.blogspot.com/ or drop me an email at amysattic@ymail.com.
Went to the fabric store where i found out they were having a 40% off sale! I hate it when they have these and I am short of money LOL!
I purchased three yards of fabric to make skirts (for the girls and to sell). I am cutting the bottoms of several pairs of jeans and adding the fabric to the bottom. These make cute skirts, and use up those jeans with the holes in the knees. I was also able to purchase several sewing machine needles designed for denim. I have about 10 pairs of pants to alter for a customer. I have done three, but about 5 are denim, so needed a sturdier needle.
If anyone out there has any extra or un-used sewing accessories I would be glad to take them off of your hands. I am working on several "Back to Basics" workshops scheduled for the upcoming months, and sewing/mending will be one of those workshops.
Off to the river tomorrow, if it doesn't rain. Desperately need to finish up laundry and continue my never ending saga of decluttering this place. Gotta run to bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment