Monday, November 29, 2010

I need a turbine!

The wind we have out here is amazing!  I wish I had a wind turbine to generate electricity, it would keep us in lights that is for sure!

Trying to get back into my routine.  I desperately need to stay home and catch up on paperwork, bills, and baking.  Tuesday is my baking day.  I'll be making bread in the morning, we are out of bread for sandwiches.  We have been so busy lately I have been buying bread at the store, but I am trying to wait until my normal shopping day. 

Man!  something just hit the back of the house!  The wind is really whipping it up out there.  I am scared to go out and check, because several times roofing tin that is stacked by the barn has been know to be flying around.  No matter how securely I think I weight it down, the wind will find a way.

Anyway, back to the bread.  We'll probably make cookies or cupcakes too, though the doctor did tell me yesterday I need to lose 40 lbs.  My blood pressure is way too high, along with my stress level.  So, hopefully help with the pain that I am in, losing weight will alleviate it.  We'll see.  I guess I am back to my healthy way of eating.  I had abandoned it for a bit, due to depression.  No one wanted to join me.  It's no fun eating healthy and being good all by your lonesome.  ;-)

My menu for the week looks like this:

Monday: Spaghetti (it was great by the way)
Tuesday: Pork Chops, rice, corn
Wednesday:  Turkey Chili, cornbread, green beans
Thursday:  Chicken Fajita Tacos (lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, cheese)
Friday:  Roast Chicken, Bread, green beans
Saturday:  Turkey Pot Pie (using up those leftovers)
Sunday:  Grilled Cheese and Soup

Please pray for us.  We are having some financial issues that we need to get under control.  My goal is to pay off medical bills and be TOTALLY debt free.  It's an ongoing process to be diligent and obedient to the Lord in relation to money matters.  It is VERY hard.  Something always crops up...

I am working on my website.  Since I have closed the shop, due to zoning issues, I thought I'd take a few of the really cute items, and sell them online.  I hope this works out.  I'd really like to make money online.  If someone has a craft item them want to include on my site, let me know.  Or if you want to purchase something, let me know.  I am trying to get everything up and going over at http://www.amysattic-texas.blogspot.com/

Goodnight!

No comments: