Sunday, July 13, 2008

The rain has abated for now, and the 100 degree temps are back. We lost a baby chick this week, to what I am not sure. Due to their increased size, we moved them from the small cage to the regular coop (in the back yard, not at the land). They are still too small to be put with the regular hens, and I need to get rid of the rooster before putting the chicks with the hens. He's too violent.

Rodney took the kids to see the movie Wall-E, and I am getting ready for the Ladies' Bible Study at 6 p.m.

Went to the doctor on Friday, and am waiting for results which are supposed to be ready tomorrow. I will call in the morning to find out what's up.

Saturday was a lazy day, and very NOT normal for us. Usually we are busy, and running around like crazy. Yesterday, Rodney laid on the couch watching tv, and I laid in the bed watching tv, and the kids played the Prince Caspian video game on the Playstation ALL day. I don't like video games as a rule, and this was definitely different from normal, as they have NEVER been allowed to play for more than an hour, much less from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.

Well, off to do my hair, and locate my shoes so I can leave for Bible Study.

No comments: