Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thought I'd update the blog here, as I haven't been able to do so lately. Things have been slow still as I struggle to cope with being sick so much. I have several health issues among them being:

fibromyalgia
osteopenia
adrenal gland problems

Lauren has been an awesome help for a ten year old. She did all the laundry the other day. For being the first time it was okay, though she does tend to fill the washer too full, and doesn't believe in sorting colors. But it's good, we don't have anything delicate that really needs to be separated. Everyone folded and put their own clothes away. Taylor has been doing dishes, as well as, cleaning up the living room, though all of this "help" has been done grudgingly, as he doesn't believe in physical work. Hannah has been sweet by getting me drinks and kleenex, and most often lays in the bed with me, twirling my hair while we watch tv.

Hannah will turn 5 next week, and we have a big day planned of manicures, pedicures, hair cutting, picture taken at the photographer, and then going to Build a Bear. She wants an ice cream cake but hasn't decided on where to eat for dinner. She is forgoing a birthday party and inviting people, by doing all these things with just us, so that's good. They normally only get a big party on major birthdays (1, 5, 10, 13, 16, 18, 21) are big birthdays for our family. Not to mention our 30 and 40th birthdays LOL!

No comments: