Well, Praise God! we have been having rain every morning and every late afternoon. My grass is actually turning green. Now if it would only rain at the land I'd be even happier.
The Ladies Bible Study is here this evening. I am getting ready to put the making for bread in the bread machine as part of my refreshments. I am serving ham, bread, fresh butter, fruit salad, spinach salad, coffee, and tea.
I am using the WiFi from the DQ to post and check my email for a few minutes. It has been a hard adjustment trying to wean myself off of the Internet, but it has been worth it, as I spend less time on the computer reading emails and postings from all the groups I used to be a part of. I unsubscribed from the large number of groups today. Other than one or two ladies I have met online, I have decided that it is better for me to make friends with "real" people, those that are in my everyday sphere of influence. I am surrounded by neighbors that I have been too scared to talk to for 16 years, but have committed to making friends with them, as well as, concentrating on the friendships/relationships I have already.
Well, gotta go, so I can get everything ready for Bible Study. The house is clean, but I want to prepare the food. Hope everyone is having a good Sabbath!
*****
Today's sermon was taken from Ephesians 5:21-29....more later.
1 comment:
Hope I am one of "the few ladies online" that you have chosen to remain friends with......hehe
Post a Comment