Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm Sorry

I just wanted to tell everyone that I am sorry if I have not personally called you regarding the baby being born. I didn't even call all my family, only my mom, and she spread the word. It's been a hectic, trying and painful week. More so, than expected.

If you would like to call me please do so, I am home resting, but we aren't having too many visitors since the flu is going around.

We are doing great, and getting back into our school work today, and I am "cleaning" or rather picking up, one room a day. With Lauren's help (a lot of it) the laundry is getting done, as well as, her help with feeding, changing and watching the baby. She will be a great mother, and has been a great help, first to Rodney, who had to watch the baby for two days while I was in the hospital, and now to me. Rodney has gone back to work, after taking off an unprecedented week. Due to the c-section I had, and the subsequent complications, he took off to care for the girls and then the baby. He did a great job! I will share the entire story later.

Off to eat lunch and rest before the baby wakes up to nurse.

No comments: