I have lots of pictures to upload, but apparently the image loader on Blogspot is not working at this time.
I am winding down my packing, decluttering and cleaning of the house. I have the living room, dining room, bathrooms, master bedroom, nursery, Taylor's room, and the girl's rooms empty. My time is being focused on the kitchen and laundry room. The foyer is full, as I move things to be loaded into there. I am SO tired of moving. It is very hard to move 20 years worth of stuff. I found stuff I forgot I had. I have thrown out over 30 trashbags full, and have a front porch loaded with clothing and miscellaneous items to take to the church for their rummage sale.
I shot a rattlesnake on Friday night, it was 5 feet long. The girls came running into the cabin saying it had struck at them. It was located in the barn behind a trash can and Rodney's air compressor. I shot at it with my Golden Boy .22LR (great gun by the way!) The first two shots missed it's head and embedded into it's midsection. It started writhing and headed under the compressor. I pulled it out by it's tail, and then aimed and shot it in the head. I was so proud of myself. I have a picture of the snake, and will upload when Blogger is working again.
Well, the baby is sleeping so I'm off to finish cleaning. I need about five more rubber maid tubs to finish the job.
No comments:
Post a Comment