I can hardly believe the time has flown. James will be 5 months old tomorrow! He has his first tooth, rolls and scoots all over the floor. He laughs a lot, and drools a river. He has a definite temper though and HATES his car seat. He screams and arches to be out of it the entire car ride. Very nerve wracking to drive with a crying baby.
Cleaned the dining room today and packed the car. The kitchen will be tomorrow.
Had to do some juggling of the bills this week, as we need to purchase goats or cattle ASAP in order to keep our ag exemption.
Gotta go feed the baby, more later.
*******
The weather today is hot and humid, we are expecting thunderstorms. Please pray! We desperately need the rain, as the entire state is in a drought. We did have 6 inches in May, and while I am grateful for that amount, we need a flood. Oh, I don't want anyone hurt, killed or major loss of property, but a flood like we had a couple of years ago would do wonders for our aquifer levels, stock tanks, and general morale.
I sent the kids out to do an Indian rain dance last night, but they weren't feeling their inner Cherokee.
No comments:
Post a Comment