Hannah 6yrs and James 9 months
We spent the day at the local corn maize. It was Homeschoolers Days. Everyone in attendance were homeschoolers. The owners of the maize are homeschoolers and give homeschooling families half off one day a year towards the end of the season. Several families from our co-op group attended, though we did go separately. We went with another mom and her 9 year old son. I really enjoyed talking to Rose today. The kids went through the maze, jumped on the big "popper", then we left for lunch at the local McDonald's. The girls and I returned to the maze to go on the hay ride, then headed home. We stopped at the feed store so I could check on getting a shed delivered for my washer and dryer, and talk with someone regarding getting the fields ready for planting hay in the Spring.
Rose took the picture above of Hannah and James. James had a lot of fun today. He was very happy, and flirted with all of the girls there...he drew a lot of attention with his smiles and flirty face.
There is a carnival and craft show in town this week, as well as, a parade on Saturday. It's the annual Fall Festival that the town hosts. I met some really interesting people at a local quilt shop. I had no idea this quilt shop was even there....
Well, off to bed. I plan to spend the morning cleaning here, then heading to the blue house to clean, and move items out of the house to the shop and to here. I hope. I asked my son and his grandfather to help, but haven't heard back from them. If not, I'll have to find someone else to help me, or put an ad on craigslist to get the stuff out of there before next week.
1 comment:
Wondering what it is you're going to get out of the blue house?
Hope you don't mind, I'm posting your idea and also your website on my blog! Haven't written in eight days...miss it horribly...
The kids pix are adorable!
Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment