Monday, January 4, 2010

I accomplished a lot at the shoppe today.  Lauren and I were able to hang up all the clothes and sort them (man, woman, boy, girl, baby).  We also put up the shelves that were given to us in the resale room, and organized the shoes, dishes and bedding in different corners.  Moved the books into the book room, and set up the girl's desks for their school work.   While going through a bag that a lady dropped off, we ran across about 10 leather purses, all the same, still in their original packaging.  What a find!  We put a few on the shelf, and the rest in the drawer.  They are very nice.  We also sorted through the used clothing, only keeping what is in good condition.  I don't want to sell junk.

The main room is looking good.  We received the merchandise from Celebrating Home that my mom sent and the girls were excited to unpack it and place on the shelving.  Tomorrow is our first full day at the shoppe.  I take the test to work for the Census in the morning, and then onto the shoppe. 

Tomorrow the girls will do their school work then play outside for awhile.  I will be mopping and waxing the wood floors, then tearing up the linoleum in the kitchen, at least that is the "plan".  Looking for a bar for the snack bar, keeping my eyes peeled.

Lauren has been sick off and on today, so is resting and reading tonight.  Please pray for her if you think about it. 

No comments: