Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lots of chores to get done around the place.  I need to re-stack the wood pile, it is dwindling, so I am on the lookout for more wood. 

My rechargeable lamp battery will no longer re-charge, so I will be on the lookout for a new one.  Until I can afford one I will pick up some double A batteries for my smaller, battery-operated lanterns.  These are useful at night for the bathroom, and for changing the baby.

I need to mix up a batch of laundry soap as I am out, and desperately need to complete the laundry. Washed diapers and hung them up on the indoor line in the playhouse.  I really love that retractable clothes line. 

Today we worked at the shoppe, and it was the first day we sold sodas/chips to the kids walking home from school.  Lauren made $5.00.  Every little bit helps.  She was very excited.

No comments: