The weather today was beautiful..not sure of the exact temps, but it was in the 70's I am sure. It was rainy and drizzly this morning, and I was tempted to cancel tennis lessons, but didn't. The balls got a little damp, but everything else was okay. Managed to get several loads of laundry done and hung out on the line. Thank you Lord!
With the couch taken to the shop, it leaves the front room open, which I needed. While I loved the couch it took up so much space, it didn't leave much room to walk through. Now, there is plenty of space for James to play and crawl.
Still working on decluttering. I have four rubber maid totes and the sewing machine treadle, plus a large green container to take to the shoppe. So, along with finishing cleaning the kitchen, laundry and reorganizing my pantry, I have a lot on my schedule the next couple of days. Trying to get everything in shape for the upcoming co-op semester, and we will just plain feel better with everything being as clean as it can be in such a small place. (I alternate between loving small spaces and hating them, depends on the weather, the kids and my mood swings.) ;-)
One of the wonderful things to day was that I was able to get the window screen in the bedroom back on the window. I have struggled with it. I know it seems like such a small thing, but I am so mechanically disinclined it isn't funny. I had the curtains tied back, the window open, and the breeze blowing in. The sun was shining in the room, KLOVE was playing from the laptop, and I could hear the hawks calling as they flew above the land. It was great! The girls and James played in the dirt in front of the doorway. James loves swishing the dirt back and forth with his hands, and kept smashing the girls "dirt castle" they were making for the Polly Pockets. They were not amused, though James was tickled.
No comments:
Post a Comment