Monday, November 2, 2009

Co op today


Lauren's crochet teacher took this picture of her progress.  Lauren absolutely loves to crochet, and Rose is a really good teacher, very patient and way more knowledgeable than I am.  Lauren has that natural ability in a lot of areas, especially artistic endeavors.  She takes after her dad in that respect.

I can learn a lot of things, but I am never quite skilled enough.  I don't have a natural ability creatively or athletically. I am glad that Lauren loves to do this, maybe she'll teach me how to do this new stitch.

*******************
Today was busy, we had co op today, and we only have one more in this semester before breaking for the holidays.  After co op, Hannah spent the night with her best friend, and Lauren and I put a load of clothes in at the laundromat to dry, then headed to the blue house to continue taking stuff out.  We don't have much, but the car is small, so I can only fit so much in, and still fit the kids too.  I can't wait until the truck is finished.  I really need it done so that I can get busy.  I have several things I need to do.  I am checking the fuse and the bulbs to see if that is the issue, after that I guess I'll have to illegally drive it somewhere to get fixed.  Everyone is too busy to help me, and I can't wait any longer.  The car is acting up, and I desperately need the truck ready to go, because I don't want to be left without a working vehicle.  The baby has a doctor's appointment this month to maybe get his eyes fixed, and being way out here a working vehicle is important.  Phone reception is lousy, and I don't have anyone to rely on to help in an emergency, which is a very scary feeling.  I wish my dad were here. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy, I'm so glad Lauren loves to crochet. She had the basics down already, tho. :) But it's really fun to watch their progress. It's truly a blessing!

Hugs
Rose