Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


It is my 20th wedding anniversary today. I made a roast chicken, green beans, bread and iced tea for dinner. The girls and I went to the land to feed and water the animals, then came back home. The guys went dove hunting, and the girls and I will be making molasses cookies here in a bit.

It is drizzling, which is surprising.

A pretty slow and lazy day all around.

*Hey! I just checked my blog from this same date to see what I did for my anniversary. I discovered that I had a sinus infection last year on my anniversary too! How funny!

I also wanted to thank my friend Marie for calling me this morning. She reads my blog regularly and was concerned with a couple of my recent posts. I haven't been feeling quite myself lately, and it was great of her to call to encourage me, and to pray for me. Thanks Marie!

No comments: