Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It's been a long time since I posted anything. My computer was seriously infested with viruses, and I was just this evening able to get everything cleaned up enough to get online. So far so good.

Things have been moving along at the land. Rodney has been cutting grass due to all the rain we have received the past month. A whopping 10 inches! The pond overflowed, the mosquitoes are swarming, and I swear you can see the grass grow.

The septic tank is complete, and Rodney is starting on enlarging the pond.

Taylor has moved in with his grandparents, partly to ease tensions with his attitude problem here at home, and to help his elderly grandparents with their farm work.

Went to the doctor today, and my due date is 2/7/09. The sonogram tech couldn't tell if the baby was a boy or girl, so that will have to wait until later.

Had another house showing last night, and am earnestly praying for an offer, any offer. I'll take anything!

Well, it's late, and I need to get up early to get started with the girl's lessons. Hope everyone has been doing great!

Love,

Amy

No comments: