Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I had my monthly appointment at the doctor, and then proceeded to clean the house for the showing that is this afternoon. Around dinner time we headed to the land. We needed to get the animals fed and watered, and Rodney worked on the electrical stuff, added a new box, reconnected the well pump, and figured it is going to cost us around $3,000 to buy the wiring to wire the house. Oy vay! I think candles, and the grill are on the cards for a while longer.

We stopped for dinner at a small Mexican restaurant in the town nearest the homestead. The waitress was wearing a little plastic crown on her head, which Hannah noticed immediately. She asked whether it was the girl's birthday or she was employee of the month. I started laughing. Hannah's only 5, but she had watched Spongebob the other day where he was always employee of the month. The girl said she wore it because it made her feel pretty. Hannah thought it was a very good reason to wear it.

Up early to clean the carpets and get the house finished before my 1 p.m. appointment.

No comments: