Friday, September 19, 2008

Red Rock Pond
The pond at the land

It's a beautiful morning! The sun is out, and the temperatures is in the 60's with a light breeze. I was sitting on the front steps reading my Bible with Hannah working in her handwriting book and it was great. Lauren was reading and doing her handwriting, but Muffin's fleas have increased, and were jumping all over her, so she stopped to go in and bathe Muffin.

Taylor is off with Blake to go fishing at the coast in Rockport. I think they will have a good time.

I will be cleaning this weekend, and we will probably go dove hunting also tomorrow.

I can tell that I am very moody. I alternate between being happy and being decidedly depressed. I keep thinking about my dad, Taylor moving out, Candi being MIA, the house not selling, the house being a mess, laundry everywhere. I can't sleep much at night, which means when I do fall asleep I end up getting up late in the morning. This then puts me late at starting the girls schoolwork, which means by the time we finish it's time to start getting dinner, and I have no time for housework. After dinner we leave to go feed the animals at the land, and get home around 9 p.m. Then it's getting the girls ready for bed.

I really wish I had some help. I wish my mom lived closer so she could help or at least come over and talk to me.

I feel like I NEED to be somewhere. I don't want to get the baby's room ready, just in case the house sells, but then this puts me in a quandary as I like to plan and organize. So, without a set plan, lack of energy and motivation, I feel like my wheels are spinning and I cannot make progress. I am so used to making things happen, that when I can't I get really frustrated.

Doesn't God understand that I am on a time line?

No comments: