Friday, October 3, 2008

Well, it's finally Friday. With my staying home full time you would think that Friday wouldn't mean anything to me but it does. It's the day I pay bills, and get ready for whatever project we are working on that weekend. I didn't plan any work sessions for this weekend, as I thought Rodney was working with our nephew.

We (mostly Rodney) were able to get the rest of the boxes out of the storage container and stacked in the barn. I am very worried, as these were mostly cardboard, so I know mice and rats are going to get into them. Two had my fabric so I need to take an empty rubber maid container to the land and put the fabric in there.

Tomorrow I plan to clean, do laundry and bake bread.

I am really looking forward to next weekend when we take the furniture out of storage and paint the floor and inside of the container. All this in preparation of setting it up as a cabin for us to use for weekends. I can't wait until this is done, so that we can spend the entire weekend out at the land.

No comments: