Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Happy 40th Birthday!

Friday is my husband's 40th birthday. The girls were really excited and we made his cake last night and went to dinner for his birthday, as the kids and I leave for Disney World Friday.

Hannah and I mixed the strawberry cake, and then frosted it with strawberry icing. Lauren stuck 40 candles in it, Rodney helped to light it as there were way too many and I was burning my hand. (Will post a picture as soon as I download it from the camera)

Continued washing clothes, towels and packing suitcases. Packed the car on a trial run to see how everything fits. Good fit!

Went to the grocery store today and bought all the food for Rodney. All microwave stuff! I couldn't believe that is what he asked for....he didn't even want me to bake him any cookies before I left! Maybe he will appreciate my cooking more by the time I get back home. The girls and I also completed a job chart for the fridge listing his feeding chores for the animals. Lauren is really worried that the cats will be dead or have run off by the time we get back.

Have a few things left to complete for the trip: 1) call friend to come by and pick up eggs from coop (Husband refuses to check for eggs), and to check on the garden for me (he refuses to check it for me either). 2) Pack car 3) take out trash 4) pay bills before leaving 5) call Candi 6) Call and get address for Lauren's friend to mail her a postcard from Disney World.

No comments: