Sunday, September 2, 2007

Sunday Blahs!

Didn't make it to church today. I am really exhausted. No matter how much sleep I get, I am still bone tired. I think all that work clearing out my dad's house did me in.

We went to look at bunkbeds for the girls, and decided to make our own. Everything in town was too expensive, and cheaply made. We made a stop at Home Depot to look at new shower stalls. I am looking for one that has a seat in it, as my arthritis is getting worse, and it is difficult at times to get in and out of the tub. I also purchsed a new hand held shower head with a 6 foot hose. This will help, until I can afford the shower stall. I am going to put a stool in the tub to use. The girls wanted to check out the new house that was in the Home Depot parking lot. It is a special treat for them to look through the cabins, and storage buildings.

We made it home before it started raining, and watched a couple of DVDs, and then I laid down to take a nap. I woke up around 7 p.m. and the girls and I left for the grocery store to get a couple of items for the week, and to take to the river tomorrow.

I have a busy week ahead of me:

Monday - River to fish, swim, and relax
Tuesday - Taylor to School, Buy Textbooks for him and myself, Start Homeschooling the girls
Wednesday-Friday: Taylor to school every day and homeschooling the girls, as well as, sorting through my dad's stuff here, and cleaning the house.

1 comment:

Brea in Texas said...

Hey Amy, be sure to get your rest!!! You might want to check craigslist for bunk beds. We got a great deal on the set Sam has on there.

~Brea