I closed up my dad's house, and drove away...for the last time. On the way home we stopped at Chili's for dinner, then took the kids to Peter Piper Pizza to play games.
We got home at 8 pm, and I immediately logged into one of my online courses. The deadline was today. I wasn't able to get by my advisor's office today, so more than likely I will take an F in a Co-op course I was enrolled in last semester. We have a difference of opinion on the number of classes I missed. She claims I didn't show up, but I did, but she had cancelled several classes, and then never contacted me about make up days. In addition, she is VERY hard to reach by phone and email, and I just don't have the kind of time to swing by her office all the time to see if she happens to be in.....She really isn't a good advisor or instructor, and this is not just my opinion, but the opinion of MOST of the students I know who have had her. This will be the only F I have ever received, as I have a 3.6 GPA, which is about to change, but with all that has happened recently, I really do not care anymore.
Tomorrow will spent on cleaning up my house, which has been neglected for two weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment