Monday, February 11, 2008

More Building Plans

These are the builder drawings (double click on pictures to enlarge) that were sent to us. I had sent preliminary drawings of what I was planning, and the builder took those and created the ones that would work engineering/structurally wise.

The first picture is a diagram of the first floor. The left side of the picture is the front of the house with porch. The first floor with have the great room (harvest kitchen, dining room, living room), a bedroom on the top right, and the bottom room on the bottom right will consist of a mudroom, utility room, large pantry and a small bathroom.

The second picture is a diagram for the second floor. It will consist of two bedrooms on the top floor. The parallel dark lines on the left are dormer windows.

I am getting very excited and really hope the house sells quickly.

We moved some boxes to the storage container out at the land. I will work on packing more tomorrow.

I will post some pictures below of rooms that I liked that I found on the internet, and that I want Rodney to copy.

No comments: