Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thursday Afternoon

Okay it is almost early Friday morning.....so I want to hurry up and post.

Spend the day packing up the hallway (all the books from the bookshelves) and odds and ends from the drawers in the bookcases. Took time to put laundry in and out all day too.

When Rodney came home I was ready with a truckload of stuff, including my grandmother's dining room table and the buffet that Rodney made. I am hesitant to put this stuff in storage, but needed the room cleared out, so that Rodney can finish sanding and staining the dining room floor to match the kitchen. Next on the list is the other bookcase, the hall closet, the foyer closet and Taylor's room. We will get to that on Saturday, as I have errands to run tomorrow morning.

After running down to the land to deposit the load, we ran the well for a bit into the pond to help aerate it, and ran the portable pump to aerate on the other end.

Talked to a guy at a local fish hatchery today, and will be picking up Grass Carp (algae control), catfish and bass to stock the pond. I am very excited. I'd like to start getting this algae under control.

I gave myself until the end of February to get the house in shape for people to start coming to look at it, so I have all next week to finish packing and get the house cleaned up (mainly touch up painting and washing all the carpets and windows).

Everyone please pray it sells fast and for the price we need! Thanks!

No comments: