Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Catching up on my reading this morning, after doing a quick pick up around the house. The appraiser should be here in about an hour or so. Please pray that the house appraises for what we need, God knows what we need, so I am trying to leave it up to him. This is very hard I confess.

Laundry is going, so I will be folding most of the afternoon.

My St. John's Wort and Fever few are my own two medicinal herbs that have germinated and flourished. I am kind of disappointed that the yarrow, echinacea and lemon balm didn't germinate. I will try again. Due to the appraiser coming we didn't get started on the pumpkin field this weekend (doing last minute repairs and touch ups), that absolutely needs to get started here soon if they are to be ready by October. This year I am only going to plant Jack O'Lantern pumpkins, and look for a good pie pumpkin to plant for next year.

Trying to get my bills down even lower, but it is very difficult. I wish I could get rid of the DirectTV, but Rodney really likes it...it's kind of an expensive luxury in my opinion. Have a lot of food stored up, so I am trying to use what I have stored, and not spending too much on groceries every week, except for milk and cheese. It is very difficult, when you have such picky eaters.

My dinner menu for this week looks like this:

Monday: pan fried pork chops with Watkins grill seasoning, garlic and parsley baby red potatoes (using the Watkins grapeseed oil flavored with garlic and parsley), sliced cucumbers and tomatoes

Tuesday: crock pot cooked turkey pot roast with onions, rice, okra, sliced tomatoes and fresh bread

Wednesday: soup and bread

Thursday: Szcheun Pork with fried rice

Friday: Pizza

No comments: