Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Whew! it's been a hot couple of days, and I am drained of energy. On Father's Day, my sister and her family came out to the land for a BBQ. The guys hit golf balls, and April and I sat on the swing under the trees and talked. It was really nice, and a breeze was blowing.

My niece spent the night on Sunday, so I took her back home on Monday morning, and all the kids went swimming. We then picked up Lauren's friend Cheyenne, who spent the night last night, and has been spending time with Lauren all day.

The weather is 103, so I have all the curtains closed, the AC on about 74, and the fans going to help keep the house cooled down. I had to lay down earlier for about an hour, as I was zapped of energy. Got up at 2:00 p.m. and cleaned the playroom, my bedroom, foyer, living room, and bathroom. I then put a load of laundry in, and now I have no energy again. Exercise and vitamins just aren't helping anymore, and I am at a loss of what to do....hmmm??

On a side note, I received a very threatening post from someone today. It didn't really make any sense, so it was either a joke, or left for the wrong person.

Everyone please pray for our bunny LuLu. Baeta (the dog) bit her foot yesterday ripping off the side of her food. The piece was dangling (sorry so graphic) so Rodney and I clipped it off, and I poured peroxide over it, and smeared it with the Petro Carbo Salve. I will alternate with the Neosporin, and hopefully she will survive. She appears okay, as she is hopping all over everywhere and still eating and drinking. So, that's a positive sign. My daughter's friend Cheyenne was a little traumatized, as she and Lauren were playing with the bunny at the time of the attack.

My daughter wanted me to get mad at Baeta, but we told her that's not how it works. It's our job to keep the bunny's safe, Baeta is just acting on instinct. So, next time she needs to play with the bunny inside or close the garage door tighter.

No comments: