Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!

Today I turned 40. Yippee! Not.
I got a "new" car for my birthday. Well, it's not really only mine. It is the old company car from Rodney's work. It is a 2004 Ford Taurus, blue and has about 141K miles on it. We paid $500 for it. They were getting rid of it. It has new tires, looks really good, needs a cleaning on the inside, and had been maintained pretty well. Rodney will more than likely drive it back and forth to work.

Here are some updated pictures of James at 12 weeks


"please mum, may I have some more"

LOL! This picture is really cute to me the way he is holding his hands. The little chair was given to me by a friend, and is a life saver. I tote it with me and he sits in it while I do laundry, cook, take a bath, etc. Here is sitting while I clean the bathroom. I have no idea what the white streaks are on the picture.

Sitting on the couch feeling froggy (he has frogs on his shirt, you just can't see them in this picture)


No comments: