Monday, April 13, 2009

When it rains, it pours

No, I am not talking about the weather, though we did get a really good downpour early Sunday morning. It kind of scared me, as I thought we might have to cancel the Easter morning worship service that was held at our land yesterday. It turned into a beautiful day around 10 a.m., the sun shining, though there was a slight breeze that could be a little cool at times. It warmed up considerably (Lauren has a sun burn). We had an egg hunt, and the kids rode the four wheeler all over the land.

Hannah had told me mid last week that her throat hurt, and lo and behold she came down even sicker last night (did I ever mention that my kids only seem to get sick around holidays, very strange). This morning was James followup for his eye infection, so the doctor checked out Hannah too. She has strep throat. This puts a crimp in our travel plans. We were scheduled to leave for Dallas tomorrow morning for a two day trip to go to the King Tut exhibit and ice skating at the Galleria. James also has an appointment for an upper/lower GI, and with a Pedi Opthamologist. He has had an eye infection since birth that will not go away. I am very worried it may affect his eye sight if we don't get it cleared up soon. So far he seems to be able to see, but I really pray we can get this cleared up.

Please pray for Hannah's recovery, as well as, James'.

No comments: