I really wanted to participate in one of the area TEA parties, and had scheduled to attend the one in my sister's home town, but Lauren came down with the same illness the other two have so my plans had to change. San Antonio and Austin appear to have had good turn outs for their demonstrations, and I heard that San Antonio had one of the largest in the U.S. at 10,000 people.
The girls did their school work this morning, then we went to the library today, dropped eggs off at the land agent's office, stopped at a small bakery for the first time (excellent tortillas and donuts by the way), headed to the feed store for rabbit pellets, then back home for water. We decided to go out and feed and water the animals early so we could head to the TEA party. It was on the way back from feeding that Lauren kind of drooped over. She was sick most of the afternoon, but is now perking up (it's almost 10pm). I have been giving her one of my herbal antibiotics, along with some Tylenol. She has been sleeping in the living room floor most of the day.
She is now messing around with James, who is WIDE awake. She has him propped into a sitting position on the couch with a book open in front of him. He looks like he is reading. He's just looking around and being really quiet...for now. She had decided to read to him. He keeps pulling himself forward offof the pillows like he wants to get up. It's very funny.
1 comment:
I didn't attend a tea party but sent tea bags to my representatives in Washington. At least I think they're my representatives. Sometimes I wonder whose best interests they have in mind when they vote.
Post a Comment