Monday, April 6, 2009

Wierd Weather

It was 94 on Saturday, but 40 degrees this morning. It didn't get very warm today, and is supposed to get down to 36 tonight. Had to light a fire in the living room to take the chill off the room.

We attended a home school Easter party today at a friend's. There was a good crowd of kids, which was nice. Lauren met another 11 year old girl, though I can't say they became friends. Both seemed kind of shy to talk much, but it was good for her, since normally she is around either adults or younger children.

Hannah had fun finding eggs, though she seemed happy to get a few and was anxious to run off and find a bunch, which is fine as long as she had fun.

The food was great, and I enjoyed talking to the other moms. James was very good and slept most of the time tied to my front in the sling.

I haven't been feeling well, I think I have a kidney infection. When we arrived at the land to feed the animals and to work on the loft in the bedroom, I sat down on the bed and fell asleep, with the baby tied to me. No one wanted to wake me up so they went and worked on the four wheeler and rode it for awhile.

Well, off to bed!

No comments: