Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Another Dream

A while back (2007?) I posted a dream that I had, I had another in the hospital this past weekend.

In my dream it was the current time, but everything was like the Planet of the Apes. Towns and cities were there with the buildings, but grass was growing up in the streets, cars didn't work, and people were being hunted by somesort of humanoid animal (not apes). In my dream I remember an old castle/fort structure. It was dark, and Lauren and I were prisoners and trying to escape out an undiscovered grate in the back wall. The grate was covered by grape vines and tall grass. We had heard someone had a time machine type device, and we were anxious to travel to a different time (forward or back) to a safer time and place.

Lauren, me and a man were running through the streets, darting from one side to the other to meet in an old abandoned hotel in a small, run down town. A large group of people were living and hiding in this "ghost town". I happened to be on the "city council" of this group and it was decided that the time machine could only send 7 people through. The time machine could also calculate the date when our current "war" was over. It said it would be 2061. I would be in my 90's! We decided to go back in time to a point before the current war started and to prevent our government from joining the United Nations in welcoming this group of aliens to our world.

I was selected to go back in time, but I couldn't take Lauren. I was greatly upset, because the rest of my family had been killed by these aliens. I only had Lauren left. Girls her age were routinely kidnapped and used as slaves, and worse. I was scared for her. I hugged her tight and told her to survive and to depend on God to guide her in what she was supposed to do.

The group of us went back to the late 1980's, somehow we managed to stop the catastrophe from happening, then returned to our correct time to find while the world hadn't been over run by these creatures, the population had greatly decreased, life was more rural than before, and it was a lot like the 1940's.

I can only assume this dream is a combination of a lot of movies I watched, because it makes ZERO sense to me ;-) To read my other dream, clichk here, http://queensedgefarm.blogspot.com/2007/07/my-dream.html Enjoy!

No comments: