AC is installed in cabin and working great! Yeah!
Trying to keep on track here, I always need a plan. In order to get moved I need to complete the following and/or want to make the following purchases ( after I sell a kidney LOL!) Forgive me if I have posted this somewhere else, but this is more for my memory than anyone's info.
House:
fix oven
clean carpets
clean out wood stove
fix floor in bedroom
clean house
have yard sale
clean out back porch
clean up yard
clean out old chicken coop
take out trash to curb
Land:
look for wood flooring (laminate) - .99 sq ft at Lowe's
clean out wood stove
look for cheap sink on craigslist - purchased double stainless steel sink for $37 at Lowe's
look for shelving on craigslist - wire shelving in the plans from Lowe's
set up cabin - DONE
hook up shower -DONE
install water storage tank - DONE
purchase Berkey filter
purchase quilts for wall
purchase cattle panels for garden
purchase load of manure
purchase load of topsoil
purchase insulation board for behind quilts and shelving
order paint (again) for back of cabin - ordered 5/18/09
build lean to for washer/dryer - use existing pallets and tin
build 20 X 20 garden are using idea out of John Seymour book
look for odd windows on craigslist for greenhouse
clean area rugs for cabin
go through rubber maid tubs in barn (keep, give, trash)
plant container garden behind gazebo
No comments:
Post a Comment