Sunday, May 31, 2009

The window was installed in the bathroom today. It's in and sealed. The wall was painted where it was cut out, it looks nice and bright in there now. Wonderful! It's so nice to have light and a fresh breeze while in the bathroom. Without electricity in the bathroom, we had resorted to using a candle or battery operated lantern. I was fine with this, but others in the family are a little more refined than I am. ;-)

The kitchen sink was finally all plumbed in with the drain pipe running out to water the tree behind the cabin.

Tomorrow I am off to take the baby to a check up, and then attending a birthday party for a friend's son.

The rest of the week I will spend cleaning and moving stuff to the cabin. This way I should know what I can take, what I have to trash and what I can sell.

Good night all!

No comments: