Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Lauren's Reading List

A friend asked me the other day if I was keeping a list of what Lauren has read. I do have one, but I am going to compile an electronic listing of the books that Lauren has read, and keep them here because it is easier to access. My written list is in a notebook and it is late and I don't want to turn on the light and wake the baby, so I will write here those I remember off the top of my head, and add the rest later.

Pollyanna
The Little Princess
The Secret Garden
Heidi
The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe
Prince Caspian
Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Island of the Blue Dolphins
Kaya series (American Girl)
Kirsten series (AG)
Felcity series (AG)
Tinkerbell series
Pilgrim's Progress
Black Beauty
Swiss Family Robinson
Robinson Crusoe
Anne of Green Gables
Wizard of Oz
The Little House series
The Box Car Children, books 1 and 2 (we just started these)
*more later

Here is the link to the primary reading list that I used for the kids:
http://www.classical-homeschooling.org/celoop/1000.html

No comments: