Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Tank is Here!

The tank has arrived, finally! This was one of the last things we were waiting on so that we could move. It is plumbed to the well already, but now we have to connect the above ground pump to the tank, connect the electricity, and we are in business. Once we have water to the cabin, we can begin moving our stuff in, and getting rid of the rest. I am going to have one HUGE yard sale once we are moved. I plan just to move everything out to the land, and sort it out there. Everything will have to sit out in the open since I don't have anywhere to put it, but what doesn't fit inside will be sold.

I was give a wonderful oven this weekend. It is an Emerson Convection oven, it will fit a 12 " pizza, and my bread pans fit inside. Yeah! I thought it was going to be a toaster oven but it is better than that! My sister also gave me her George Foreman Rotisseire. Not sure if I will use it, but it was thoughtful, and we do eat a lot of baked chicken, so we'll see if I have room for it.

The kids and I baked their dad's birthday cake in it yesterday, and I cooked BBQ chicken in it for dinner.

We are off this morning to my sisters. The girls will swim later, but Hannah is staying with her while I take Lauren for an appointment at Whole Foods Market. She is having a tour and presentation on Celiac and Gluten Free foods.

No comments: