
It's been a busy week. Monday and Tuesday I spent cleaning and getting the house ready for a showing that was Tuesday evening. Still no offers. I am trying not to worry, and have turned it over to God. He WILL bring the perfect person to buy the house for what we need.
Monday I washed all the laundry and made a new batch of laundry soap. It's almost gone. It's amazing to me how much laundry accumulates in a week. (I get all the clothes, sheets and towels done, but still have a neat pile of blankets/comforters to wash).
Wednesday we went into town for Lauren's tennis lessons. The coach worked with Hannah for about 15 minutes too. She hits okay for being 4, and never playing before.
Afterwards, we stopped by the hospital to see our nephew's new baby girl, Paris Elizabeth. Unusual name. I gave him a hard time about it. I mean who wants their kid named after Paris Hilton????? Please keep this baby situation in prayer, not because of the name, but because my nephew is/was estranged from his wife. It's always been a volatile situation, so much prayer is appreciated.
Today, I picked up a little, the house is still clean from earlier in the week. Thank God!
I am waiting for the plumber to show up. He was supposed to be here this morning, then noon, and now sometime this afternoon. I won't use them again. I cannot abide people who don't stick to their appointments.
The girls want to make cookies, but I am so tired, and feeling blah. This rainy weather causes my Fibromyalgia and arthritis to flare up, and I am hoping to get through the day without taking any medication. It makes me even sleepier.
Time to rouse Lauren to complete her schoolwork. She's a slacker lately.
ETA: found this disturbing article, I encourage everyone to get involved in this, it's your water too! Be a part of the solution, not the problem please. Discourage development at all costs!
http://www.sacurrent.com/news/story.asp?id=68727
No comments:
Post a Comment