
Today DH starts his vacation, or actually a portion of it. He will go back to work on Tuesday. Today he and DS went to work on the last leg of the fencing. I am going to take them lunch here in a few minutes.
Please pray for a friend name Kathy, she is having Cataract surgery today between 2-3 pm. She is understandably a little nervous, but would appreciate your prayers.
Today has been a slow day. I did make breakfast (french toast and bacon) before heading out to my doctor's appointment. I haven't been feeling well lately, and have been in a lot of pain also. Due to my "fainting" incident in church on Sunday, the doctor asked a lot of questions regarding my health recently, and family history. Due to everything I had an ECG performed this afternoon. My heart is perfect he said, no problems. My cholesterol was a little high (202) the last time, but they re-did all my blood work today to check my thyroid, CBC, Rheumatoid factors, the whole gamut. I did find out that my blood pressure was low, which is probably contributing to my lack of energy. The doctor told me to make sure I drink plenty of water, eat regular meals, and not to skip any (which I do, because I feel nauseous all the time.)
Apparently, I am one of the healthiest, sick people he knows. And he is contributing a lot of my pain, orneriness, feistiness, and general ailments to my Fibromyalgia. I feel a little better to know my heart is fine, but am wondering what the deal is with everything else???? I will continue to eat healthier, exercise, take my Watkins vitamins (ya'll should buy some too - I really like the Female Formula) and live in pain. Oy vay!
No comments:
Post a Comment