Thursday, November 13, 2008

Grocery Shopping and More

Well, we all seem to have a cold..no fevers, but sinus issues, and a croupy cough. We rarely ever get sick at the same time, so it's strange. I hate being sick, because when I am sick, I still have to help everyone else. I know that sounds selfish, but when I am sick, and only want to lay down, it's hard to make sure everyone else is getting their medication, kleenex, etc.

I also have to do some serious grocery shopping, I am out of t.p., which rarely happens and a few other necessities, but I mainly need to continue stocking up.

Today is kind of chilly, and the nights are supposed to be getting down in the 30's and 40's, with the day time temps in the 70's.

I hope we are better by this weekend, I really had my heart set on getting the land cleaned up of all the trash, getting the building materials consolidated in one place, getting the wood pile cut, split and stacked, and getting the chicken/goat pen completed.

List of things to get done:

move cabin
expand cabin
connect toilet
install tub/shower
paint floor
paint cabin
install shelving - food/kitchen storage
install wood stove
buy propane

No comments: