Yum! I am baking my cornbread dressing tonight in the roaster (my oven doesn't work) and the turkey will be put in the roaster first thing in the a.m.
I also have my chocolate cream pie made and ready. I put a dab of the pudding in a small graham cracker tart shell, slathered it will cool whip, and ate the whole thing by myself (it wasn't THAT big, it fit in the palm of my hand.)
Rodney and the girls are gone again to Blake's to play the Wii. We had a "discussion" last night because both the girls and Rodney wanted a Wii. I vetoed that idea due to the cost, and with Christmas coming we can't justify spending $400.00 on one item like that....we bought the PlayStation earlier this year, spending over $200.00, and it has been sitting on the shelf collecting dust for 1/2 a year. None of them liked me for that, but that's too bad, I WILL NOT spend $400.00 on a Wii. They are all nuts, and can be mad all they want. So, I am the bad guy, but you know I'm used to that, sometimes if you only have one adult making the right decision, you end up being the bad guy. I'll live with that...
Man, the dressing sure smells good! I can't wait to eat tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment