Lauren hopped out of the car really quick, apparently there was one of those 3 inch long grasshoppers in the car...she wouldn't get back in until I got rid of it...I couldn't find it.
Hannah said "Oh great, now it's going to lay eggs in the car, and it will get 'fested." I think she meant infested. She made me laugh.
I know she got this story from me. I told her the story my mom told me about how a praying mantis got into her school one year over one of the school breaks, laid eggs, and they returned to a praying mantis infestation. See they do listen, when they want to...Hannah can say the funniest and meanest things at time. She cracks me up.
***********
Sorry family, I haven't been posting much this week, I've been busy chasing a dollar. I've applied for 100 jobs and haven't been interviewed for any of them. Still working at the bookstore two afternoons a week, giving tennis lessons twice a week now, getting more students each week. And I also rented a small store front in a local antique mall/craft mall/flea market. I have been wanting to open a resale shop at the land, but lacked the ability to get any kind of small building out there, plus this places already has an established clientele and comes with heat, ac, electricity and a locked door. It will be a combination resale, craft and antique place. Hopefully I can make some money to help out with necessities. It was very difficult coming up with the money to take the girls to the doctor this week, luckily enough kids came to tennis lessons that I could manage it. Not whining, just stating a fact.
Gotta go, getting ready for a party...be back later.
No comments:
Post a Comment