Man, I am tired..it's been a full week of showing the house to prospective renters. Finally, after a "rent war" between several renters, a renter was chosen. Turns out he used to work with my sister. Out of over a million people in San Antonio,what are the odds that would happen. Has to be a God thing, sending the right renter for us. Not the ones I had originally wanted, but I have to remember that my plans are not always God's plans.
I've been throwing trash out, and trying to clean what I can without water and electricity. Very hard to do let me tell you. We brought a load home today, and I'll get another load tomorrow after church. The girls are tired, and Lauren is down with a cold. She had so looked forward to her friend's party tonight, but because of a variety of reasons she didn't enjoy herself, and chose to come home rather than spend the night. I gave her some medicine and put her to bed.
Working on my lunch items for tomorrow's church fellowship. I have a porkloin in the crockpot, and am baking a spice cake. Took the time to gather the trash, put the laundry in the basket (it's dwindling thank God, I was able to use the dryer at the laundromat this week), and picked up the bathroom.
The kittens are making too much noise, time for them to go in the carrier for the night.
Hannah and I stopped by the small grocery store near the land to pick up some eggs and a few other items. When I opened the carton to make sure none were broken, she said "hey how come they are white?" Our eggs are light beige to dark brown. I laughed, because it's times like those when you realize how "country" yoru kids are. Our chickens appear to have stopped laying, and one of our hens is broody and sitting on a clutch of eggs. Hope they hatch out. I could use more hens.
Time for bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment