Such a busy day....washed clothes and cleaned a little, then had to head out to the bank to deposit my paycheck. Headed back to the blue house to show it to a prospective renter before heading to work. I then had to head back again for another renter. We arrived home after 7 pm and I am so tired.
Have to get up early to put the trash out, I hope my new truck key works..it was dark when we got home so I didn't go out and try it. I need to move the truck to the gate so the refuse man can take all the garbage. I have tennis lessons to give in the a.m., and I have two new students coming. Yeah! Then work again in the afternoon. I have two prospective renters to show around during the day. I sure hope one decides to rent out the house.
Trying to wait to see if anyone is renting before moving the fridge, couch and tv out. I need to get the carpets steam cleaned and we need a new oven for the house. The dishwasher needs to be taken out too, and either a new one put in or shelves. I need to get some white paint, plus new tiles for the laundry room, they are torn up...it's amazing how one person can destroy stuff in 3 months that we had in place for awhile, and took care of....not looking forward to other renters destroying the house.
Not having a good day over all, hope tomorrow is better.
******************
Tomorrow's schedule
tennis lessons
school work at blue house
work at bookstore
head to S.A. to pick up Saxon math book for Hannah
stop at Whole Foods for Lauren's food
Listen to James' scream all the way home because he is tired and we will be out too late
SIGH........
No comments:
Post a Comment