I have several friends who are in need of prayer, materials, or financial donations. Whatever you can spare to give, and to whichever cause touches your heart.
I will refer to them as Family#1, 2, and so for....if you would like to donate time, money, food and want to know more about each circumstance, please contact me....I will share as much as I can without embarassing them...
Family#1 - lives in the San Antonio Area, and are in need of food, either canned, dried goods, baking staples, meat, or an Angel Food Ministry donation. If you prefer to donate money or a gift card, please either get one for HEB or Walmart. Thanks!
Family#2 - lives near Midland. Their needs are a little more urgent as medication is involved. A gift card to Walmart would help to offset any copays or medication cost. I am also accepting donations of building materials and insulation or gift cards to Home Depot or Lowe's.
Family#3 - lives near Dallas. I am seeking monetary donations for them, which can be sent to them directly through Paypal. The money is to help defray costs of living expenses, while a spouse has major surgery.
I can personally vouch that these are valid needs. Anyone who knows me, knows that I am honest and will NOT take advantage of anyone. I am also not willing to ask for anything that I am not going to help with myself, I just can't do it alone.
A list of items I am collecting that can be shared by all are:
laying hens
gardening tools
seeds
general tools
fuel cards
gift cards of any type (even Starbucks, sometimes in a stressful time, a bit of luxury helps)
linens
towels
baby clothes (in good shape)
used/but working woodstove
rubber maid totes for storage
fabric
sewing supplies
food (canned or dried)
Thanks everyone! contact me at queensedgefarm@yahoo.com for more info on these families in need of help.....
No comments:
Post a Comment