
Me and my kids and Candi and her kids went to the zoo today. It was really nice day. The morning was nice and cool. We packed sandwich stuff, and ate at a picnic table, in a really nice, private are in the zoo.
The zoo is working on some major exhibits and there was a lot of construction going on, so we didn't get to walk through the entire zoo. They had new signs everywhere, and were working on cleaning up a lot of areas. Lots of babies born this year too, so that was fun.
Lauren is getting baptized on Sunday, October 28th at the river in the hill country. I had planned to go to Midland next weekend, so will have to put that off....again....darn it.
The first weekend of November, I will be going to Canton to see Sheri (Lunamom) on the homestead forum. Picking up some candle making supplies, and maybe my goat.
I really look forward to seeing Sheri again.
1 comment:
Tell Sherie that "bobcarver" says Hi. I haven't posted on the homestead forum in a while but visit it daily. Hope you get your goat.
Post a Comment