Sitting here by the fire, it's in the low 40's, not freezing, but enough to put a chill in the air.
My house is torn apart! We spent time tonight rearranging furniture. I folded all the sheets from my dad' house, and now just need to put then in the linen closet, kind of fizzled out around 9 pm.
I need to start throwing a lot of stuff away. I also noticed that the following things need to be done around the house:
most ALL of the walls need re-painting...lots of little "artwork" on the walls
the eaves of the house need to be replaced and repainted
the floors in the bedroom are loose and need to be worked on
several windowns need new screens
the hall closet door needs to be repaired
A few things to be taken care of:
Foyer - clean out hall closet, and put filing cabinet in hall closet
Living Room - remove toys and books in corner
Dining room - sewing stuff packed away, yard sale stuff outside or trashed
Kitchen - nothing
Laundry - finish laundry
Hall - clear hallway
Bathroom - clean tub and floor
Bedroom - everything out of all corners (place outside), take out extra furniture, clear off top of wardrope, paint, new curtains, rug, clean windows, move shoe rack to back of door
Nursery - set up twin bed, sort toys, sort old clothes
Yard - put all garden tools/ornaments in storage, clear gardens, plant fall garden, have kids clean yard
*****************
Candi's birthday is Monday. I asked her and her family over Monday and I would make dinner, but I don't know how that will turn out. My husband said it was strange for me to cook dinner for someone who wasn't in my family, but she's my friend, and she doesn't have anyone else to cook her birthday dinner. She didn't accept right away, so she might think it is strange too. I bought a ham at the Honeybaked Ham Company.....anyway if she doesn't want to come, I guess we'll eat it anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment