Even though life is tough right now, complicated by trying to work out of the house while home schooling two kids and caring for an infant, I have tried to take time out of the day to appreciate the blessings.
One blessing today was looking down and seeing James asleep on my chest while I was working on an assignment. I rocked him as I read the instructions.
Another blessing is watching Lauren help Hannah with her handwriting and spelling
What a great evening.
We have decided to try homeschooling in the evening. Due to the heat it is impossible for the girls to be in the living room. They must stay in the back of the cabin to keep cool, so all four of us tripping over each other is not conducive to good learning. In the evening with it cool, and the baby sleeping it is a good time to do school work. They stay up late anyway, so we'll try it and see how it works.
Man, I am tired, getting up at 7 a.m., working all day, cleaning, feeding the kids, school work, farm work, is enough to make anyone tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment